IELTS is The International English Language Testing System. It is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication.
IELTS Practice Classes in Leeds
At NSL we are well qualified to help you prepare for the IELTS exam. Our Director of Studies, Cheryl and Operations Manager, Nick have a wealth of experience and teaching success in exam preparation and our principal Tammy Yeadon is an ex IELTS examiner. In addition, all our teachers are trained to make sure students get the best possible language training advice to help you learn faster.
Our IELTS Practice Classes run two days a week in the afternoon and evenings.
Only £288 + £35 registration fee.
Why would IELTS be useful for me?
If you want to go to university in the UK you will probably need to take an IELTS exam. Many of our students are pre-graduates who need an IELTS 4 or above, depending on the course they want to take. The IELTS exam is also useful if you are a doctor or nurse hoping to work in the UK, or if you want to move to live in the UK from abroad. Many employers and professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies recognise an IELTS score as a valid assessment of your language ability and so it significantly improves your CV
How can an IELTS course at NSL help you?
- You will learn in detail about the exam itself
- You will follow a self study plan
- You will understand how to write better
- You will monitor your own reading speed and get faster
- You will practise essential reading skills
- You will receive excellent advice on how to do well in the speaking part
- You will experience listening under exam conditions and pronunciation training
- Our school is located just 5 minutes walk from the IELTS test centre in Leeds
- To increase your knowledge of the IELTS exam
- To practice and develop your speaking reading, writing and listening skills, in preparation for the exam
- To teach you exam techniques to help you succeed
- To build on your knowledge and increase your confidence for the exam
- To help you increase your IELTS score
- You will learn everything you need to know about the exam and practise under exam conditions
- You will study interesting IELTS topics and practice speaking
- You will improve your writing skills to get a better score
- You will learn how to improve your performance in the speaking exam
- You will learn and practice effective reading strategies
- You will gain experience when listening under exam conditions
- You will follow a self-study plan and be given regular homework every week
- We will help you register for your chosen exam
- You will be taught by staff who are experienced and have helped their students achieve the scores they require in the IELTS exam
Minimum Student Numbers: 5
Maximum Student Numbers: 12
NSL Placement test and induction
Evidence of correct immigration status
£288 + £35 Registration fee