First Certificate in English preparation course
Our FCE preparation course guides you through the five parts of the FCE exam:
- Use of English
4 Hours per Week2 Evenings - 6.30pm - 8.30pm
£288 + £35 registration fee
Who should take the exam?
The FCE exam is aimed at students whose level of English is adequate for general everyday purposes, who need to prove they can use written and spoken English for work or study.
The FCE certificate is accepted worldwide by thousands of employers, universities and government departments.
- To increase your knowledge of the FCE exam
- To practice and develop your speaking reading, writing and listening skills, in preparation for the exam
- To teach you exam techniques to help you succeed
- To build on your knowledge and increase your confidence for the exam
- You will learn everything you need to know about the exam and practise under exam conditions
- You will study interesting topics, increase your vocabulary and practice speaking
- You will improve your formal and informal writing skills
- You keep a personal portfolio to help you record your learning more effectively.
- You will learn how to improve your performance in the speaking exam and all round communication skills.
- You will learn and practice effective reading strategies and understand how different texts are organised.
- You will receive pronunciation advice and increase your listening skills.
- You will follow a self-study plan and be given regular homework every week.
- We will help you register for your chosen exam.
Minimum Student Numbers: 5
Maximum Student Numbers: 12
NSL Placement test and induction
Evidence of correct immigration status
- £288 + £35 Registration fee.